11/16/17

Acknowledgment [Weight Loss Transformation]

One last tip... Always surround yourself with the right people. I don’t think that what I did was a product of one man. Yes it is executed by one (Me) but I saw it a collaboration of many...

I received a lot of support from my family and friends throughout my journey.
I would like to mention people (In alphabetic order :) ) who had a direct impact on my trip and on my way of thinking.

Abdykerim Erikov: Thank you man for your workout advices and the motivational support !! I will keep pushing till the end as we agreed ;)

Ahmed El Safty: The lean/bulk super sheet !!! Thank you for your workout/nutrition advices and emotional support. You were right about a lot of stuff I was wrong about.

Ahmed Mohamed Youssef: Sobhy !! Thank you for always being there :) and for your help especially during the bad days !! You have defined for me the standard of a real friend. Congratulations for you and Rana !!

Ahmed Youssef Mokhtar: The oldest non relative friend of the list :) We saw lots of shit together since school :) Thank you man for being there and for your continuous support !! See you soon ;)

Beshoy Bassem: I will never forget what you did. You helped me at the beginning by lending me your extra pairs of dumbbells and your bathroom scale in addition to your support and advices. :) Thank you man for the your help I owe you the first 35 kgs !!

Chris Koliniatis: MAH man !!!! You have no idea I am still doing the workout you gave me up to this moment with a bit of variations for sure. Thank you for your advices and moral support throughout the whole process and Thank you for your patience ! I am really glad that destiny made our paths cross :) 

Dina Aladawy: You might think you didn’t do anything, but you had a couple of wise moments here and there that made me rethink a lot of stuff :) Thank you young wise lady :) !!

Jolly Salah: I don’t know what should I write :) You need a whole dedicated post :D  You saw a lot from me :) if I was in your place I would have shot me twice :D Thank you so much for your help/time/support even in your bad days! I really appreciated it. Get your photographing skills ready because we might need a new profile pic here soon. 

Omar Faruki: I know we don’t know each other for a long time. But man your advices were gold. Workout and nutrition, especially the biceps routine ;) Thank you man !!!

Yeti: Thank you for your support and your help!! I won't forget your comment: “Mina !! you are shrinking week by week :)” :D 

Youssef: I am sure you know that you don’t need to be in any list :) But I felt it wont be fair to skip you :) Thank you man for your support !! :) It really meant a lot for me to find someone to speak to like a brother !!

I would like to thank all the people who liked/reacted/commented to my profile picture they form almost 2 / 3 of my friend list. It meant alot for me.

I would like to thank my family for being there for me, and Mom, no I will not stop!!  and I am not starving to death…. Yet  :D

Last but not least, I would like to thank God for making me who I am...


I hope that, one day, one of my posts changes or contributes in a way or another in  someone's life like what those people did to mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment