1/16/20

My Lego Collection [Constantly Updated]

Since my early childhood, my parents were always keen with my toys selection. They were always looking for something that teaches me something  new, that grows my imagination, that creates curiosity towards understanding how things works. Actually, they let me take apart my toys to understand how  they function and they were fine about that.

Lego sets are covering all that, including being taken apart, and being transformed to whatever you want. My passion for Lego never ended, I think it made me a better engineer to be honest. For that reason I am currently collecting some of their latest Lego Technic sets focusing on the Ultimate collection.

Here what as of now:

LEGO Technic Porsche 911 GT3 RS Set 42056 [2704  Pieces]


LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron 42083 [3599 Pieces]



LEGO Technic 42100 Liebherr R 9800 Excavator [4108 Pieces]



LEGO Technic 42115 Lamborghini Sian FKP 37 [3696 Pieces]




LEGO Technic 42143 Ferrari Daytona SP3 [3778 Pieces]

Coming  Soon !






No comments:

Post a Comment