11/19/17

The Tick [Weight Loss Transformation]

So, I  knew that I needed to lose weight… But I didn’t take any action yet… 
It is October 2015, I left for my masters in Germany.
It is a new beginning... something should happen, right...?

But, I didn’t know what should I do. 
Maybe, by just traveling, I will lose weight.
Maybe, I will lose weight by ignoring it.
Or maybe, it’s not my fault, it’s our eating habits back at home. (I was staying with my owns)
I didn’t want any commitment yet…

I started to feel that each penny I am paying at the supermarket on bad food is like I am paying money to kill myself slowly. Usually, I find food back in our house, I don’t question where it came from or who brought it, or how it was cooked, I just eat it. But now that I took full responsibility of my life I started questioning...

I was also super bored, I had lots of time to waste there, I didn’t know a lot of people. So I started to watch TV series. I was keeping track of them using an App called TV Time (TVShowtime) :).

October’s days passed, November too. And I didn’t do anything :/
The feeling of “I should do something” is getting more stronger but the spark didn’t happen yet.

Untill…

One day, I opened the TV Time app. I noticed that they have some statistics for each user.

I saw mine… :)
I watched in October 90 episodes of TV shows !!!
Over 60 episodes in November !!!

What the hell am I doing with my life? why am I postponing my “old me“ comeback? Do I want to stay like that forever? Who am I stalling ?
Something is really wrong with me !!! :( 

And here, I knew it… tomorrow is gonna be different.
I bought a pair of running shoes and a training suit in the next fews days…

And I started…

Each weight loss story has its own “Tick”. My “Tick” was some numbers in an app… Maybe, someone else’s “Tick” is getting some cool tattoos or simply realizing your selfishness in keeping yourself in danger and not realizing that you may hurt people who love you...

There is always a tick for everyone, it doesn’t need to be complex, it is a moment of awakening… 

Find yours... ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment